Especially in the summertime, the problem is how to remove dark spots between the legs. After all, such places between the legs and in the area of the armpits are a real problem.
A person feels discomfort when you want to sunbathe or put on a short outfit.
How can I remove the dark spots between the legs and their causes?
The skin between the legs is sensitive enough; it is daily exposed to stress, which is provoked by:
- Uncomfortable clothing;
- Age-related changes of the body;
- Unsuitable hygiene products;
- Depilation injuries
For these reasons, pigment spots appear on the skin. In other words, the more significant development of melanocytes occurs in a specific area of the body, which produce a pigment called melanin.
Such cumulative processes lead to darkening of the skin layers. Spots can stop their development, or vice versa continue to grow.
Their Appearance May Be Due To:
- Kidney, liver or thyroid disease. These diseases contribute to the development of substances that stimulate the creation of melanin.
- Hormonal disruptions that disrupt pigment metabolism.
- The effect of ultraviolet radiation. As a result, the skin layers are subject to photo-aging and, accordingly, the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- After consultation, the specialist will select the appropriate treatment. And also tells how to get rid the dark spots between the legs, depending on the cause of the appearance.
The Appearance Of Spots In The Perineum And Armpits
In addition to the foot area, pigmentation can occur under the arms. This may be due to age or hormonal changes, but not always.
The Leading Causes Of Dark Spots Are:
- Shaving procedure. In this situation, the skin is subject to coarsening, irritation. Therefore, other methods of removing hair under the arms are recommended.
- Depilation. Cream formulations for this type of procedure are as useful as possible, but their composition contains a large number of chemical components that provoke the appearance of pigment spots.
- Sweating Try to wear large things so your skin can breathe.
- Alcohol deodorants. With their regular use, the skin changes shade.
- Dead cells will not be able to alter the skin color if you regularly apply unique scrubs and cosmetics.
- Smoking leads to accumulation of melanin in the tissues. Therefore, smokers are most susceptible to pigmentation.
- Dark spots may appear during pregnancy or hormone therapy.
At the first appearance of dark spots on the skin between the legs, you should seek help from a specialist (dermatologist), who, as a result of examinations, will identify the cause of pigmentation and prescribe the correct treatment. Such actions will significantly increase the time of recovery of the skin.
- Today, pigmentation is treated:
- Hardware cosmetology, often by laser;
- Salon peeling: superficial, medium and thick with the use of fruit acid;
- External preparations (hydroquinone, comic acid);
- Traditional medicine.
- Beginning treatment with non-aggressive and not expensive drugs is necessary.
- Consider some types of effective ointments that can be purchased at each pharmacy:
Zinc ointment is a pharmacy drug of a wide range of actions. It effectively fights various skin lesions. The drug is safe, does not cause allergic reactions. The zinc oxide contained in the ointment has a bleaching effect and can cope with any pigmentation. It has no side effects, and it is actively used by pregnant women and young children. The ointment is endowed with soft paraffin and petrolatum. These substances act as a protective film for the skin. As a result, pathogens cannot penetrate the epidermis. If the skin becomes dry and tight when using the ointment, mix the zinc ointment with the cream (for children). The drug is used daily, by applying to problem areas of the body at least three times a day. The course of treatment – until complete clarification of dark spots.
The sulfuric ointment is not as harmless as zinc. Pigment spots disappear as a result of shedding and destruction of cells that are affected by pigmentation. This composition can quickly deal with problem areas of the body. However, it should be used with extreme caution, especially if dry or sensitive skin prevails. Apply the cream directly on the dark spots, try to avoid contact with healthy skin. Use the drug no more than once every two days.
The retinoic ointment has some useful enzymes, although today it is not particularly popular with consumers. The ointment composition is applied externally, and it is an analog of vitamin A. The drug cannot only destroy increased pigmentation but also give the skin a healthy and beautiful look. The drug is sold in every pharmacy, according to the doctor’s prescription. It is applied with a thin layer on dark spots, no more than two times in seven days. It is prohibited for pregnant and lactating women.
- Before you begin treating the disease, you must know the cause. And only a qualified dermatologist can open this secret!
- Traditional medicine in the fight against pigmentation
- In addition to pharmaceutical preparations with pigment spots, conventional medicine is actively fighting.
- Consider a few useful recipes:
For pigmentation, use a powder of body age and hydrogen peroxide (3%). Mix two ingredients to a thickness of sour cream. Pre-clean the feet and apply for 25 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Using a substance, you may feel burning. The course of treatment for seven days, apply the drug on dark spots twice a day, morning and evening.
Mix four tablespoons of melon pulp and the same parsley juice, add fourteen drops of oil (essential) and fat (lime) eight drops. Apply the composition for the affected areas of the body, wrapped with polyethylene on top for twenty minutes. After that, wash your feet with the warm water and use peeling from the kefir mixture.
Ordinary honey (50 grams) mixed with five drops of citrus essential oils will help to remove pigmentation. Apply a mask on the problem areas of the body every day until the spots disappear completely.
Correctly cope with this problem decoction of parsley. Grind the root of the plant, add a few drops of lemon juice. Wipe the stain twice with this solution.
Fresh cucumber is considered one of the best pigmentation doctors. It is easy to prepare a mask, take a vegetable and rub it with a fine grater. Add any nutritious cream or a baby cream to the resulting slurry. Apply a cover on the spots of the feet. After fifteen minutes, rinse with water, preferably cool.
To prepare the cream of fresh cucumber will need 2 tbsp. Spoons of grated vegetable. To him add 2h. Spoon olive oil, mix everything thoroughly. With this composition, daily wipe the dark spots between the legs.
Herbal preparations can cope with pigment spots between the legs effectively and quickly. Place several elder flowers (7-10) in a container, pour boiling water over them (200 grams). After that, the broth is placed in a water bath, after 10 minutes, removed and filtered. When the mixture has cooled, moisten the cloth and apply to the problem areas of the body, repeating the procedure several times. Apply the mask at the least twice a week.
Place the century in a thick iron container, fill it with cold water and place it on the stove. Over low heat, the mixture should be boiled until half the loss of water. After that, remove the medication from the heat, strain and rub the lotion twice a day.