Cumin For Weight Loss
In culinary recipes use the root, leaves, and seeds of field anise – dark oblong fruits about 5 mm in size. They have a spicy aroma and a specific taste and serve as an excellent seasoning for meat and vegetable dishes, side dishes and bread baking. Currently, 30 species of this plant are classified, two are most common: cumin Carom carve and cumin.
When studying the composition of this most popular seasoning in the world, it was found that Carom has healing properties and is also useful for losing weight. Data on its effectiveness in the treatment of diseases of various profiles, including obesity, are given in the scientific literature and confirmed by numerous clinical studies.
- The chemical composition of Carom carve
- Nine types of water- and fat-soluble vitamins;
- Ten species of macro-and micronutrients;
- Ten types of irreplaceable and eight types of replaceable amino acids;
- Vitamin-like substance choline, which normalizes the processes of cellular metabolism;
- an extensive list of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6, which are unique in their degree of benefit for weight loss;
- Essential compounds that have an antioxidant effect, contributing to an increase in vascular tone and a decrease in the fat layer;
- Scopolamine and other oxygen-containing heterocyclic compounds (coumarone), as well as a spasmolytic metabolite of coumarone um belligerent;
- Vegetable polyphenols flavonoids, which play an essential role in the regulation of enzymes;
- Tannins (tannins) involved in metabolic processes.
- The benefits of cumin for weight loss due to the symbiotic (joint, mutually increasing) effect of all the components it contains:
- Excess fluid is removed from the body; swelling is removed;
- The gastrointestinal tract is cleared of toxins;
- Increases the motor function of the stomach, improves the process of digestion;
- Thanks to the thermogenic effect, splitting of the fats received from food is accelerated, they are prevented from being deposited in reserve;
- As a result of regulation in blood sugar, appetite and craving for sweets are reduced.
This plant is not 100% safe. When using cumin in weight loss diets, one should not be excessively active and should not exceed the recommended doses or increase the duration of the course of administration. The maximum daily dose of cumin seeds – 3 teaspoons, oil – 1 teaspoon.
If you include this spice in the daily diet in too large quantities or do not take into account contraindications (and the list of such restrictions is quite extensive), you can face serious problems. Coumadin’s and flavonoids contained in the plant can block the absorption of vitamins, tannins can cause constipation, and essential compounds can cause allergies. With an overdose of Carom, there may be side effects similar to poisoning: nausea, weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness.
The basis for a diet with cumin can be a diet of any of the diet programs for weight loss. Even the action of the kefir express diet can be enhanced by adding ground seeds of spices to the fermented milk product.
This is a five-day diet, the diet of which includes products with low energy value. Permitted:
- a fish;
- Milk products;
- Whole grain and rye bread.
Food is steamed or baked in the oven. Each meal includes a glass of tea or fermented milk drink with milled caraway seeds, honey, mint, chamomile, cinnamon, and ginger can be added to tea. The daily rate of caraway seeds – 20 g. judging by the reviews, on this diet you can lose 3-4 kg more than using the same food, but without adding spices.
With Caraway Seeds
Diet program for weight loss is designed for a month. Its conditions are a 25% reduction in the daily calorie intake (due to the exclusion of sweets, animal fats, bakery products) and the daily consumption of cumin seeds. On average, a month you can lose 3-4 kg. To improve the result, it is recommended to lead an active lifestyle: play sports, move a lot.
The scheme of using Carom carve
- First week: on an empty stomach one teaspoon.
- Second week: on an empty stomach and 1 hour before dinner one teaspoon.
- Third week: fasting two teaspoons.
- Fourth week: on an empty stomach one tablespoon.
- With kalong oil
This method of weight loss involves the use of Carom Nigella oil every day for two months. Then another two months is recommended periodically, several times a week, to add this product to salads. According to the authors of the methodology, weight loss can be 5 or more kilograms. However, for the whole time diets, animal fats and pure (“light”) carbohydrates, including sugar, pasta, and white bread, are excluded from the menu.
Scheme of oil intake:
- One week – 1 Tsp. On an empty stomach, drink warm water;
- Two week – 1 Tsp. On an empty stomach and one tsp. Before dinner, drink warm water;
- Three week – 2 Tsp. On an empty stomach, drink warm water;
- Four week – like the first week;
- Five week – 1 tbsp. L fasting without water;
- Six week – 2 tbsp. L fasting without water;
- Week 7 – 2 Tsp. Before breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- Week 8 – 1 Tsp. Before breakfast and lunch, drink warm water.
There are medical and cosmetological procedures that promote the resorption of the subcutaneous fat layer allowing and thus helping to lose weight. For many of them, plant oils are used, including field anise.
Oil massage promotes weight loss, stimulating the process of cell metabolism and accelerating the removal of toxins. Before starting the procedure, lightly warmed black cumin oil is applied to the body with the addition of a few drops of grapefruit, rose or jasmine oil. Then, an intensive massage of problem areas is carried out for 15–20 minutes. After the procedure, you need to take a shower.
The purpose of this procedure for weight loss is to create a greenhouse effect, as a result of which excess fluid and waste are removed from body tissues. For its holding, a mixture of equal amounts of Carom Nigella oil and honey is prepared. Using a brush or a sponge, the mixture is applied to the skin; the body is covered with a thermal film and wrapped. After 1-2 hours the film is removed, the remnants of the mixture are washed off with warm water.